These are just some of the questions you should be asking when it comes to social media. Social media such as Twitter can be a really useful tool in spreading the word about your brand.
Here we give you some top tips on how to spread the word and get your Tweets re-tweeted:
- Use one or more ‘#’ to increase the likelihood of it being retweeted – don’t go overboard and use more than three as it can become hard to read.
- Include a picture – this can be through the twitter system or from Twitpic, Instagram or Facebook. Photos are magnets from attracting people to view your tweet and then pass it on!
- Call-to-action tweets can help increase retweets – use phases such as ‘please help’ or ‘please retweet’. Don’t forget your manners too!
- Get the length right – include enough substance to be worth sharing but over 120 characters and people lose interest.
- Most importantly choose your words carefully and when characters are limited ensure you message is clear!